Friday, January 28, 2011

CRAP!

164.5 pounds jumped up from the digital scales and hit me between the eyes!!

No frigging way, I'm screaming in my head.

I last weighted 158.2 pounds on December 22, 2010! Yes, I panicked. Since I had already committed to not drinking after New Year's Eve, my panic was short and sweet. But more than a month later and I weight 6.3 pounds more AND I've not had my creme liqueur drinks for 28 days now. Geez, how much heavier was I? Or, worse, how slow am I going to lose the next 30 pounds! Crap!

What am I going to do? February 15th is my target date for not eating any more processed sugar! I have 18 more days to gorge on Cherry Pull-a-part Twizzlers and Hershey's Cherry Cordial Kisses! (Ok, so I have a thing for Cherry ... but it has to have a CERTAIN Cherry flavor. Not just ANY Cherry flavor will do!) Crap!

I can't afford to gain more weight. I'm already having troubles climbing stairs without becoming winded and when I bend over to put my socks on, I feel like I have the grand kids Diego ball in my lap and I'm bending over it. Crap!

Quit sugar now? NOW?! Why NoW!? Crap!

164.5 pounds! A half a pound away from 165 and only 35 pounds away from 200! Crap!

Can I gain 35 pounds in 18 days? February 15 isn't that far away. Right? Crap!

No comments:

Post a Comment