Monday, November 15, 2010

Blogging Has Become A Hassle On Blogger

What??

Am I the only one that finds creating on Blogger isn't as easy as it once was? Granted, I haven't been blogging as regular this year but I can't believe I forgot how to customize, do a blog archive, or download (or is it upload) pictures!

Yes, I went to Bloggers 'Help' but the solutions seem to be a form of computer language that I have limited knowledge in.

So, what to do? Right now I have been asking some local bloggers on my Facebook page. And so far, they, too, feel the recent changes to make blogging easier have actually complicated it. Some are looking for a site that is easier to create in.

I may have to contact Blogger.

I may join those who are seeking an easier site to blog in.

Until then, I'm winging it.

No comments:

Post a Comment