Thursday, December 30, 2010

Friday morning, 12:51 am ... officially New Years Eve!!



Whew!! The last day of 2011! Friday and the wind is howling out there and we finally have snow! Snow gives the ok for fireworks, tonight. But with the wind, below freezing wind chill and snow ... guess we'll see.

It has been such a busy week. I welcomed all my grandchildren this week. My son went to his Dad's in Imperial, NE to do some hunting and on the way dropped off his daughter. She and my grandson were inseparable during most of the week.

Tried to finish up some last minute Christmas shopping, since Christmas for us is tomorrow, New Year's Day. Let's just say I like being a grandma and not having to try to shop ALL the time with little ones at the helm.

I posted a brief note on my Facebook page regarding my shopping at Dollar General;

~ If any of you were in Dollar General and were privy to my grandson running and hiding up and down nearly every isle, or had to help corral him to the front of the store where Nana was broadcasting she was leaving and would be back in a week to get him ... sorry. He was having a blast tho, wasn't he? ~

All in all, I enjoyed my time with my grandchildren this week! I feel so blessed!♥

I'm done shopping and will cook up a Black Bean Vegetable Stew, today, as I wait for my son to return with his wife. The snow coming down could trip that up. Hope not.

So, if I have any followers to my blog, I wish you a Happy New Year and may 2011 be a year full of blessings for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment