Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Does it mean I'm addicted to my cell phone if I leave home and get half way to town and the phone goes dead, actually it probably went dead the minute I left the driveway but I didn't notice it as I babbled on, and I go to hang up and realize I'm holding my cordless land line phone?

I posted the above on my Facebook wall so folks could make fun of me? No.

I giggled the rest of the way to town and when I returned the phone to its cradle, a mere 20 minutes later, I was still laughing at myself. From the comments to my post, others laughed with me.

That's why I posted to my Facebook. I'd rather folks laugh with me then cry.

Laughter is good for the soul.

One of the comments to my post blamed our absentmindedness on old age. I'm looking forward to entertaining myself as I grow older. Guess, I'll have a young soul as I laugh at my absent mind.

Hm ... I wonder what Oprah would say about my driving and talking on the house phone? OK, OK, I'll take the pledge, Oprah! No driving and texting or talking on cell phones ... and cordless, house phones after this. OK?

No comments:

Post a Comment