Monday, November 21, 2016

Really? REALLY? CHEETO TRUMP IS PRESIDENT?

REALLY?

Trump is president?

Well, this slimy, bigoted, narcissistic, sexual assaulter IS NOT MY PRESIDENT!

I'm still in shock! How? What the fuck!

My first post on Facebook was, 'Hey, motherfuckers, Trump is president!' 

I don't swear anymore. I tried to let it all hang out. No filters. I tried to be a Trump. You guessed it ... I got jumped on by the very people who voted for this slime, those that accepted his dickness but ... God forbid, I should try to be like Trump. How rude of me. OF ME? 

Don't try to be like Trump without a few billion in your back pocket.

Now there are rules. And only Trump can be such a fucking ass and be worshiped!

But I don't want to be worshipped.

I just want to be heard.

Trump as president is crazy!

Trump as president is suicide for democracy!

We just stepped into a complete dictatorship!

Hitler is truly reincarnated!

No comments:

Post a Comment