Friday, May 20, 2011

And The World As We Know It Is About To End?

Billboards in California are blasting that tomorrow at 6 pm the world will end! What?! What happened to December 21, 2012 being the official end to the world? I am sooooooo confused!

Well, I don't know what to believe. I read in God's Word that no one will know the hour or the day when the world will end ... or rather when Christ will come to take those He claims. I believe in a God of awesome wonder that has plucked me from the darkest place and given me hope that I can be more than I ever dreamed I could be by myself. Alone I am nothing. God is my only hope. But even though I cling to God ... I fear the unknown.

So what!
What if tomorrow is our last day?
What will you, or I, be doing?
Think!!
What if tomorrow was the last day of your life as you know it?
What will you do?
What will I do?
What is after ... what is beyond the end?

No comments:

Post a Comment