Thursday, March 18, 2010

What Is Sacred Anymore?

I just read an article that claims Jesse James and Sandra Bullock are splitting after Sandy learns that Jesse had an alledged 11 month affair with some tatooed bombshell. What!? Why?! Is this true? If it is, is marraige sacred anymore? Why even get married if the commitment to one another isn't important to the relationship or an 'open' marriage wasn't part of the proposal? I just gotta quit looking to these celeb's for hope in the sanctity of marraige. Looks to me like marriage is no longer sacred. The act is a show.

I've become an avid Facebook user. One could call me a cyber stalker, in that, I dAiLy check my wall and follow posts of interest, check up on friends and family that I haven't heard from, in reality, for a long time and play, compulsively, on a Farmville application, exclusive, to Facebook users. What a kick this web site is and who would have thought I'd be so hooked on it as a senior. What is it's draw? I don't know. Give me some more time and experience with it and I may be able to answer such a question then. And as with most internet programs/websites, Facebook has been invaded by hackers. Guess when one risks entering the computer world, one opens their privacy up to be invaded. Hackers are rapists. Privacy is no longer sacred when logged onto a computer. This type of invasion leaves it's own type of cyber scars. If the risk of hackers doesn't stop one from using Facebook, then family and/or friend feuds might. Or not. And like Jesse James and Sandra Bullock, all this, and more, play out for many to read about...like a show.

Now, I'm thinking, what is sacred anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment